日本データベース学会

dbjapanメーリングリストアーカイブ(2009年)

[dbjapan] I-SPAN 2009 and SOCA 2009: Call for Papers

********* Apologies for cross posting **********

Dear Colleagues:

We sincerely invite you to contribute your research papers to the following two conferences:

1. I-SPAN 2009 (http://ispan2009.comm.ccu.edu.tw)
2. SOCA 2009 (http://www.iis.sinica.edu.tw/soca09)

1. The 10th International Symposium on Pervasive Systems, Algorithms and Networks (I-SPAN 2009)
December 14-16, 2009, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
http://ispan2009.comm.ccu.edu.tw

I-SPAN 2009 Proceedings will be published by IEEE CS Press (EI Indexed)

Selected I-SPAN 2009 papers will be invited for publication
in the special issues of some international journals.
Potential journals include:

-Journal of Information and Science Engineering (JISE)
-International Journal of Ad-Hoc and Ubiquitous Computing (IJAHUC)
-Journal of Internet Technology (JIT)
-Telecommunication Systems (TS)
-Computer Communications (CompComm)
-Journal of Interconnection Networks (JOIN)

Important Dates

Workshop Proposal Due: April 30, 2009
Full Paper Due: June 15, 2009
Authors Notification: Aug. 15, 2009
Final Manuscript Due: Sept. 1st, 2009

Workshop Proposal:
The I-SPAN 2009 Organizing Committee invites proposals for one-day / half-day
workshops affiliated with the conference and addressing research area related
to the Symposium. The workshop proceedings will be also published by IEEE and
Indexed by EI. If you would like to organize a workshop, please check the
information at http://ispan2009.comm.ccu.edu.tw/workshop/

2. IEEE International Conference on Service-Oriented Computing and Applications (SOCA'09)
December 14-15, 2009, Taipei, Taiwan
http://www.iis.sinica.edu.tw/soca09

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:

Service-oriented architecture
Service-oriented software engineering
Service system technology
Service-oriented semantic computing
SOC for cyber-physical systems
Embedded and real-time services
Grid and cloud services
Service-oriented applications

IMPORTANT DATES

Paper submission: August 1, 2009
Author notification: September 15, 2009
Final manuscript: October 15, 2009

PAPER SUBMISSION

Papers presenting original and unpublished work are invited and will be
evaluated based on originality, significance, technical soundness, and
clarity of exposition. Submitted papers should be formatted in a two-column
IEEE Computer Society format (URL: http://computer.org/cspress/instruct.htm)
and should not exceed eight pages including figures and references.
Submissions will be via the conference web site:

http://www.iis.sinica.edu.tw/soca09.

For further information of the conference, please contact Prof. Chung-Ta King
at king [at] cs.nthu.edu.tw.