日本データベース学会

dbjapanメーリングリストアーカイブ(2012年)

CFP: SCIS-ISIS 2012

日本データベース学会の皆様:

お世話になっております.SCIS-ISIS 2012 PC Co-chairをさせていただいております,兵庫県立大学 北山です.

The 6th International Conference on Soft Computing and Intelligent Systems
The 13th International Symposium on Advanced Intelligent Systems
(SCIS - ISIS 2012), November 20-24, 2012, Kobe, Japan
http://scis2012.j-soft.org/

において行う,以下のOrganized Sessionの論文募集の案内をさせていただきます.
締切が7月1日と後1週間ございますので,皆様,是非ともご投稿をよろしくおねがいいたします.

Geographic Information Systems and Intelligent Interaction (DKI-1)
http://rhino.ics.aichi-edu.ac.jp/SCIS-ISIS2012/Geographic_Information_Systems_and_Intelligent_Interaction.html

 We invite submissions that address theoretical, technical, and
practical issues of GIS and
Intelligent Interactions for this session, which is one of the
organized sessions of SCIS-ISIS2012. Reports on ongoing
implementations and applications research are particularly welcome.
Suggested topics should address research & development issues related
to GIS and/or Intelligent interaction applications.

[Session chair]
Daisuke Kitayama, University of Hyogo, Japan

Recommender Systems (DKI-2)
http://rhino.ics.aichi-edu.ac.jp/SCIS-ISIS2012/Recommender_Systems.html

We are pleased to invite you to participate in the session of
Recommender Systems, which is one of the organized sessions of
SCIS-ISIS2012. Recommender systems are hot topic in both academic and
industry. There are various interesting topics in the field of
recommender systems, which include collaborative and content-based
filtering, context-aware recommender systems, evaluating recommender
systems based on novel metrics, serendipity-oriented recommender
systems, and so on. We would like to discuss the recommender systems
with researchers with wide-ranging backgrounds to exchange ideas from
different research fields.

[Session chair]
Kenta Oku, Ritsumeikan University, Japan

User Studies for Designing Web Interaction (G-20)
http://rhino.ics.aichi-edu.ac.jp/SCIS-ISIS2012/User_Studies_for_Designing_Web_Interaction.html

The scope of this organized session is "User Studies for Designing Web
Interaction". The Web is continuing to develop and people use Web with
various aims and they interact
with Web applications more multiple and complex way. In this session,
we invite contributions that certain understanding user behavior and
cognition on the Web and user-centered design and evaluation of Web
applications. This session includes multidisciplinary research areas
such as Human Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Social Science,
Library and Information Science. We would like to discuss how we can
design Web applications to promote user interaction.

[Session chair]
Hitomi Saito, Aichi University of Education, Japan

*** Important Dates ***

Paper Submission:   Jun. 6, 2012 --> Jul. 1, 2012 (Extended)
Notification of Acceptance: Aug. 8, 2012
Camera-ready Submission:    Sep. 5, 2012
Copyright Form:     Sep. 5, 2012
Early Registration:         Sep. 5, 2012
Conference  Nov.20 - 24, 2012, Kobe, Japan

*** Submission of Paper ***

http://scis2012.j-soft.org/?file=paper-submission
Special Sessions of Web Intelligence & Interaction

--
Daisuke Kitayama
Information Media Lab.,

北山大輔