cfp:6th Intl Conf on Network Security & Applications (CNSA-2013), Chennai, India-Springer
- To: "dbjapan [at] dbsj.org" <dbjapan [at] dbsj.org>
- Subject: cfp:6th Intl Conf on Network Security & Applications (CNSA-2013), Chennai, India-Springer
- From: Steve Price <prices2001 [at] yahoo.com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 23:38:45 +0800 (SGT)
- Reply-to: Steve Price <prices2001 [at] yahoo.com>
The Sixth International Conference on Network Security & Applications (CNSA-2013)
July 13 ~ 15, 2013, Chennai, India
Call for Papers
The conference focuses on all technical and practical aspects of security and its applications for wired and wireless networks. The goal of this conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on understanding Modern security threats and countermeasures, and establishing new collaborations in these areas.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of Security & its applications.
Topics of Interest
- Network and Wireless Network Security
- Mobile, Ad Hoc and Sensor Network Security
- Peer-to-Peer Network Security
- Database and System Security
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- Internet Security & Applications Security & Network Management
- E-mail security, Spam, Phishing, E-mail fraud
- Virus, worms, Trojon Protection
- Security threats & countermeasures (DDoS, MiM, Session Hijacking, Replay attack etc,)
- Ubiquitous Computing Security
- Web 2.0 security
- Cryptographic protocols
- Performance Evaluations of Protocols & Security Application
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission system by 10 January, 2013. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Springer (Confirmed).
Selected papers from CNSA 2013, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journal.
· International Journal on applications of graph theory in wireless ad hoc networks and sensor networks (GRAPH-HOC)
· Submission deadlines : 10 January ,2013
· Paper Status Notification : 20 April, 2013
· Camera-ready Due : 01 May, 2013
· Conference : 13~15 July,2013