日本データベース学会

dbjapanメーリングリストアーカイブ(2016年)

[dbjapan] CJKMI2016の参加募集

日本データベース学会の皆様:

東大病院の韓です。

The 17th China-Japan-Korea Joint Symposium on Medical Informatics (CJKMI2016)の参加募集の案内を転送させていただきます。

ご投稿、お待ちしております。

We extend the deadline to submit for CJKMI2016 from 30th Sep to 14th Oct.

Dear CMIA, KOSMI, JAMI members
Dear Dr. Takao Orii, the chair of JCMI2016

I am in charge of CJKMI2016 in Yokohama.

I would like to extend the deadline to submit CJKMI2016 from 30th, Sep to
14th Oct., because our communication with KOSMI was retarded by some email
troubles.

CJKMI2016 HP
http://cjkmi2016.med.kyushu-u.ac.jp

Please understand this extension, and announce to your members.

Best regards,

Naoki Nakashima MD PhD

Director/Professor of Medical Information Center
Kyushu University Hospital, Japan