日本データベース学会

dbjapanメーリングリストアーカイブ(2017年)

[dbjapan] CFP: SIGIR2017 併設 WS-BIRNDL 2017

日本データベース学会の皆様,
(重複して受け取られた場合はご容赦ください)

# The English CFP follows the Japanese CFP.

東工大の欅と申します.

SIGIR 2017@新宿の併設ワークショップの一つである,2nd Joint Workshop on Bibliometric-enhanced Information Retrieval and Natural Language Processing for Digital Libraries (BIRNDL 2017) についてご案内いたします.

BIRNDL では,情報検索や自然言語処理,図書館情報学の技術や知見を活用し て,学術論文の理解,分析,検索,推薦などに取り組んでいる研究の論文投稿を 募集しております.

・今後の論文投稿スケジュール
投稿締め切り: 5/23(火)
採択通知: 6/23(金)
ワークショップ: 8/11(金) (新宿・京王プラザホテル)

また,計算言語学分野の学術論文要約の shared task である The CL-SciSumm Shared Task も開催予定です (スケジュールについては近日公開).
http://wing.comp.nus.edu.sg/cl-scisumm2017/

より詳細な情報については下記のページをご覧ください.

・The 2nd BIRNDL workshop  公式ページ
http://wing.comp.nus.edu.sg/birndl-sigir2017/

・The 1st BIRNDL workshop  論文集 (JCDL 2016 併設)
http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-1610/

・SIGIR Forum における報告
http://sigir.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/p036.pdf

== Call for Papers ==
You are cordially invited to participate in the 2nd Joint Workshop on Bibliometric-enhanced IR and NLP for Digital Libraries (BIRNDL), to be held as part of 40th International ACM SIGIR Conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval (SIGIR 2017) in Tokyo, Japan on 11th August 2017.

<http://wing.comp.nus.edu.sg/birndl-sigir2017/>

We are happy to announce that the past BIR and NLPIR4DL organizers are proposing this workshop at SIGIR together. In conjunction with the BIRNDL workshop, we will hold the 3rd CL-SciSumm Shared Task in Scientific Document Summarization. <http://wing.comp.nus.edu.sg/cl-scisumm2017/> Reports from the shared task systems will be featured as part of a session at the workshop.

=== Important Dates ===
- Submissions deadline: May 23, 2017
- Notification: June 23, 2017
- Camera Ready Contributions: TBD
- Workshop: August 11, 2017 in Tokyo, Japan

All other information is on our website: <http://wing.comp.nus.edu.sg/birndl-sigir2017/>

Please retweet this cfp <https://twitter.com/Philipp_Mayr/status/842754110009069568>

=== PC Chairs ===

- Philipp Mayr, GESIS - Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences, Germany
- Kokil Jaidka, University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Muthu Kumar Chandrasekaran, School of Computing, National University of Singapore, Singapore

The main organizers will be supported by our previous co-organizers:
- Guillaume Cabanac, University of Toulouse, France
- Ingo Frommholz, University of Bedfordshire in Luton, UK
- Min-Yen Kan, School of Computing, National University of Singapore, Singapore - Dietmar Wolfram, School of Information Studies, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, USA

是非とも投稿をご検討頂けますと幸いです.よろしくお願い申し上げます.

--
欅 惇志 (Atsushi KEYAKI)
東京工業大学 情報理工学院