Subject: Final deadline for IDEAS 2019 CFP
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 17:29:59 -0400
From: ADMIN <admin [at] bytepress.org>

Dear IDEAS 2019 Cmt. member:

We and the track chairs had many requests for the extension of the CFP
deadline for IDEAS 2019. As a result, the organizers have decided to
extend the deadline to April 12, 2019. We would appreciate if you
could communicate this extension to your colleagues and mailing lists.

As a result of this extension, we have modified, slightly, the milestones
as follows:

CFP Deadline: 	        2019-04-12 23:59:59 EDT

Important Dates
April 12, 2019: Papers submission extended deadline: ++plus grace period
May 2, 2019: Notification of acceptance
May 25, 2019: Camera-ready deadline (Final Version of accepted submissions)

Best regards.

Admin for the
Organizers

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender.
Sender does not intend to waive confidentiality or privilege.
This message is copyrighted and except for communication with
the sender any other use of it or forwarding it is prohibited.