[dbjapan] CFP: The 10th IEEE International Conference on Awareness Science and Technology (iCAST 2019) （〆切：July 26）
- To: "dbjapan [at] dbsj.org" <dbjapan [at] dbsj.org>
- Subject: [dbjapan] CFP: The 10th IEEE International Conference on Awareness Science and Technology (iCAST 2019) （〆切：July 26）
- From: Takako Hashimoto <takako [at] cuc.ac.jp>
- Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 21:52:10 +0900
本年10月23日〜25日まで、盛岡で開催される iCAST 2019 のCFPを送付させていただきます。
Awareness Science, Awareness Technology, Awareness Related Applications 等に関する論文を
The 10th IEEE International Conference on Awareness Science and Technology iCAST 2019
October 23 - 25, 2019,
Morioka, Japan Webpage: http://www.chishiki.soft.iwate-pu.ac.jp/icast2019/
The 10th International Conference on Awareness Science and Technology (iCAST 2019) is a major international conference to bring together researchers, engineers, and scientists from academia and industry working in awareness science and its applications, for discussion, exchanging ideas, opinions, and most importantly to present their works and latest results. Special sessions on various subjects related to artificial intelligence, soft-computing, intelligent systems, perception, cognitive science, psychology, data analysis, IoT are welcome. Individual submissions in the following area are invited.
Topics include but not limited to the following:
Awareness mechanism and modeling, Machine learning/deep learning, Pattern recognition and image understanding, Agent computing/ontology/semantics, Neuro-computing/perception/cognition, Fuzzy logic/granular computing/rough set
Context/situation/background/semantics awareness, Chance/opportunity awareness, Intention/emotion/preference awareness, Location/position/goal awareness, Power/energy/capability/resource awareness, Weakness/risk/danger awareness, Safety/security/privacy/trust awareness, Knowledge/tacit knowledge engineering
Awareness Related Applications:
Social network, Data/Web/Text Mining, Perception/Processing of Image/video/speech signal, Intelligent Transportation System, Patient Aware Health care system, internet of things, E-business/e-government/e-learning, Smart city/grid, Intelligent control, Intelligent robot
Call for Special Sessions:
Proposals of organizing your Special Sessions are welcome. Please contact Special Session Chair.
AIINA 7th, & 8th. Fl., Morioka, Iwate, Japan. http://www.aiina.jp/en/ (4mins. Walk from Morioka station, 8mins drive from Tohoku Expressway)
Paper Submission Procedure:
Electronic version of full paper (IEEE format, A4 six-page standard including figures and tables) complete with authors' affiliations should be submitted through official site. All accepted papers will be sent to IEEE Xplore Digital Library. Selected papers will be recommended for post-conference publication in some Science Citation Index Expanded, EI, or Scopus journals.
• June 3, 2019: Deadline of Special Session (SS) proposal
• June 28, 2019: Notification of Acceptance of SS proposal
• July 26, 2019: Deadline of paper submission (both general session and SS)
• August 30, 2019: Notification of paper acceptance
• September 17, 2019: Submission of final camera-ready papers
• September 10, 2019: Deadline for registrationCo-sponsor*:
(tentative) Japan Chapter of IEEE Systems, Man and Cybernetics Society (SMCS)
IEEE SMCS Technical Committee on Awareness Computing, Iwate Prefectural University, Japan.
Description: Adobe PDF document
Takako Hashimoto, Ph. D.
Vice President, Chiba University of Commerce (Professor)
Director, International Center, Chiba University of Commerce
- Prev by Date: [dbjapan] 【3rd CFP】人工知能学会論文誌 論文特集「知的対話システム」（2019年5月10日投稿〆切）
- Next by Date: [dbjapan] 2019年度「日立 uCSDP アカデミック支援プログラム」参加募集（6月末まで）