日本データベース学会

dbjapanメーリングリストアーカイブ(2016年)

[dbjapan] CFP: Urb-IoT 2016 in Tokyo

[Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CfP]

Urb-IoT 2016, the 2nd edition of the EAI International Conference on IoT in Urban Space, will be held in Tokyo, Japan on May 24-25, 2016. The Conference solicits original and inspiring research contributions from technology experts, designers, researchers, urban planners, and architects in academia and industry. More information available here.

As the deadline (7th February) for submissions is approaching fast, I recommend you to submit your paper as soon as possible.